Move-in ready and secure, isolated office suites for your essential workforce
Does Elevate offer VoIP phones/service?
Elevate has partnered with Cloudapt to provide VoIP phones and service. There is a monthly fee for the service and a one-time setup fee per phone. The enterprise-grade IP phone Grandstream GXP2135 is included with service. Your Property Manager can provide you with fee information.
The GXP2135 is the ideal selection for busy users who value call control, productivity and usability, and manage medium to heavy call volumes. Equipped with 8 lines and 4 SIP accounts, a 2.8 inch color LCD display, and 32 digital speed dial/BLF keys, the GXP2135 enables quick and powerful usability.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP2135 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP2135 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual switched, auto-sensing Gigabit ports, built-in PoE
- 32 digitally programmable and customizable BLF/speed-dial keys
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices for contact books, calendars & call transferring
- HD audio on the handset and speakerphone; full duplex speakerphone
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronics headsets
- 4-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
Cloudapt's standard PBX features:
- Extensions - You get one extension per device and an unlimited number of virtual extensions.
- Paging and Intercom - Support for group paging through your telephone handsets.
- Company Directory - Empowers your customers to find people in your organization easily and connect directly to their extension.
- Unlimited Customized Call Menus - Auto Attendants (IVRs) allow you to direct callers to various parts of your organizations through easy to use push button menus.
- Caller-ID - See who is calling directly on your phone
- Music On Hold - Play music on hold to callers. Optionally use different classes of music on hold depending on which Queue a caller is in.
- Voicemail to email - Receive your voicemail messages in your email box and play them over your computer speakers.
- Call Flow Control - Call Flow Control makes it easy to take control of your business hours. Need to open early or stay late? Simply press a button.