How do I connect a device to wifi that does not support WPA2-Enterprise?
In order to connect to the ElevateOffice wifi, your device must support WPA2-Enterprise security. Most computers, operating systems, and many devices are supported. You should always attempt to first connect to the ElevateOffice network, but if you have a device that does not support WPA2-Enterprise, we provide a separate elevate-legacy network. If you need to access this network with an unsupported device, please ask your Property Manager for connection details.
Here is a list of devices that have been known to lack WPA2-Enterprise connections:
- Kindle Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi + 3G
- Xbox 360 S or Xbox wireless networking adapter
- Sony Playstation 3 and Sony PSP
- Nintendo Wii, DS, DSi and 3DS
- Apple TV 1st and 2nd Generation
- Nook v1.5
- Roku HD/XD/XDS Streaming Player
- TiVo Wireless Network Adapter