Move-in ready and secure, isolated office suites for your essential workforce
How do I connect my Android device to wifi?
Most devices can be connected by simply selecting the ElevateOffice network and entering your wifi credentials. Depending on your Android device, you may need to select from a few additional options.
- Network name: ElevateOffice
- Security: WPA2-Enterprise
- EAP method: PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication: MSCHAPV2
- CA certificate: Do not validate - You may receive a warning about an untrusted certificate. This just means that we have our own (self-signed) certificate rather than one from a third-party. It is just as secure and uses the same encryption.
- Identity: (your username)
- Anonymous identity: (leave blank)
- Password: (your password)
Depending upon your device, you may only need to enter a few of those details. It is common that all that is needed is the network name, EAP method, CA certificate, username, and password.