COVID-19: Supporting Essential Business
Move-in ready and secure, isolated office suites for your essential workforce
How do I connect to my suite wifi?
Elevate tenants have their own wifi username and password. These credentials can be found in your Elevate account.
On the Elevate website...
- Signin to the Elevate Portal (ask your Property Manager for an invite if you don't already have an account)
- Click on Account in the top navigation
- Find the wifi login credentials under Wifi Access
On your device...
- Find and select the ElevateOffice wifi network
- Enter your username and password and connect
If you have problems connecting, try these things first:
- Restart the device
- Confirm that the device is not in Airplane Mode and that wifi is turned on
- Confirm your username and password
- If you are on Windows 7, follow this guide
- If you have a device that does not support WPA2-Enterprise (some smart TVs, Kindles, etc.), read this guide