Move-in ready and secure, isolated office suites for your essential workforce
Using the Meeting Owl Video Camera (Brownsburg)
- Connect your computer to the Meeting Owl device via USB.
- Open your video conferencing platform of choice (e.g. Hangouts, GoToMeeting, etc.).
- Select "Meeting Owl" as the Camera, Microphone, and Sound Output within your video conferencing platform settings.
- Start your meeting.
Popular Platform Instructions
The Meeting Owl supports a number of platforms, but not all. Below are instructions for the most popular platforms:
- Cisco WebEx Meetings
- Google Hangouts
- Google Meet
- IBM Connections Cloud
- Skype (Mac client)
- Skype (Windows client)
- Skype for Business (Mac client)
- Skype for Business (Windows client)
An up-to-date list of instructions for popular platforms can be found on the Meeting Owl support site.
There are known issues with 8X8, Adobe Connect, Amazon Chime, Blizz, Cisco Webex Teams, FaceTime, Free Conference Call, Highfive, join.me, Sococo, Teamviewer, UberConference, VidyoConnect, VSee, WeChat, and Wickr Pro.
An up-to-date list of supported video conferencing platforms can be found on the Meeting Owl support site.