Move-in ready and secure, isolated office suites for your essential workforce
Elevate Office Suites COVID-19 Response
As COVID-19 cases are confirmed across Indiana and Ohio, and with a great deal that is unknown about the virus, Elevate Office is taking action to ensure our shared workspaces and communities are a safe place to do business. While our office suites are individually isolated, these additional precautionary measures echo the guidelines issued by our community leaders and are effective immediately.
- For a period of time, Elevate Office will discontinue free coworking in our communities.
- For all paid coworking memberships, Elevate Office is encouraging you to contact your Property Manager about options available for a more isolated workspace.
- Our property managers will be using disinfectant wipes and sprays to clean all common spaces, public door handles, bathrooms and conference rooms twice a day.
- Janitorial services has been increased to daily cleaning.
- Tenants that use conference rooms, must wipe tables, equipment, and door handles after meetings and/or gatherings.
- Tenants that need extra conference room hours to conduct virtual meetings during this time, will be granted a waiver of fees. Please see your property manager about this offer.
- Please be mindful of any disinfectant/hand sanitizers left in the shared spaces. These products are there for community use only and should not be taken to individual suites.
- Institute the COVID-19 protocol for washing your hands frequently, especially before and after any activity in the shared kitchenette.
- If you are displaying any symptoms of a cold, the flu, or COVID-19, please stay home from work. If a member/guest of our community test positive for the virus, please contact the property manager immediately.
- Property Managers reserve the right to limit access to the building based on guidelines issued by the CDC during the COVID-19 response.
- Elevate Office Suites front doors will remain locked, to enforce the "no free co-working" policy, and to protect the Elevate Office family and visitors. Please be patient and use your phone to coordinate with visitors when possible.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and diligence during this time. Our communities are filled with amazing entrepreneurs and businesses. These measures will help keep our workspaces safe and open. Be well and stay safe!