Covid Response for May 2020 (Elevate Westerville)
In accordance with Governor DeWine’s Responsible RestartOhio plan, Elevate Westerville has updated the COVID-19 guidelines for the community to ensure our shared workspaces remain a safe place to do business. Please note that the front doors will be open to the public Monday-Friday during business hours. However, the following precautionary measures will be in place until further notice.
- Free coworking will continue to be restricted. Coworking members should contact Lynn about options available for a temporary isolated workspace.
- Tenants that use conference rooms must wipe tables, equipment, and door handles after meetings and/or gatherings.
- All conference rooms will be limited in capacity so that meeting participants can maintain social distancing requirements.
- All tenants and their visitors are expected to maintain a responsible social distance while in hallways, common areas, and conference rooms.
- Tenants that need extra conference room hours to conduct virtual meetings during this time, will be granted a waiver of fees. Please see Lynn about this offer.
- Institute the COVID-19 protocol for washing your hands frequently, especially before and after any activity in the shared kitchenette.
- As recommended by the state of Ohio, please wear a facemask while in public when possible.
- Property Managers reserve the right to limit access to the building based on guidelines issued by the CDC during the COVID-19 response.
Moving forward indefinitely, Elevate Westerville is taking the following precautions to ensure your safety in our community:
- Increased janitorial services to daily cleaning.
- Common spaces, public door handles, bathrooms and conference rooms will be cleaned twice a day.
- Permanent disinfectant/hand sanitizer stations throughout the facility as long as supplies remain available. Please be mindful that these products are there for community use only and should not be taken to individual suites.
- If you are displaying any symptoms of a cold, the flu, or COVID-19, please stay home. If a member/guest of our community test positive for the virus, we ask that you please contact the property manager immediately.
We look forward to welcoming more of our tenants, members, and guests back to the community. As we get back to business, please let Lynn know if you have any concerns, suggestions, or questions. We can all work together to keep our workspaces clean and safe.